Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Been Tagged


1. What is his name? DH
2. How long have you been married? 10 years in February

3. How long did you date? dated 6 months and engaged 3 months
4. Who eats more sweets? I admit me
5. Who said I love you first? I think that I did but we did it about the same time

6. Who is taller? DH
7. Who can sing better? we both sing okay
8. Who is smarter? DH is smart in the math department and I love to read and did well in English in high school and college.

9. Who does the laundry? I usually do the laundry but the kids do piles and put their clothes and do socks at one time
10. Who pays the bills?me and I also check online everyday but we discuss bills together
11. Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? I sleep on the right side except when I get woken up by the kids during the night and then I end up on the couch.
12. Who makes dinner? I make dinners most of the time but Jim helps makes dinners too.

13. Who drives? we both drive but when its family drives, he drives more.
14. Who is more stubborn? I don't think either one of us is more stubborn than another.
15. Who kissed who first? DH kissed me first after 1st date in the parking lot @ 3am.
16. Who asked who out first? DH asked me out for dinner and movies at his place. We had fish and ice cream with magic shell.
17. Who proposed? DH
18. Who wears the pants? HMMMM We both wear pants! He is a bit more firm with the kids but I'm all about the doing chores and helping out at home.



5 comments:

  1. how fun julie... 10 years goes by pretty quick...in the next 10 years we'll both have driving kids too...that will be funny.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun to read! Thanks for playing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How fun! Love the picture. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm concerned about the 3am kiss. Why didn't mom & dad let me stay out that late? :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I was thinking the same thing about the 3am kiss. A first date & you were out that late? My mom would've had serious issues about that.
    That was a fun read! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete

Help me feed the Monkeys--We love comments

We are an award free zone. Thanks so much for all the previous awards, but I can't continue passing them on at this time. Thanks