Monday, March 30, 2009

Books Reviews- Max & First Family

I love this story. Its the flock of Max, Fang , and the others super hero bird kids. There was some mention of Eco...but for the most part it was a action packed story. I loved they are a team and family. I give 3 out 5 stars. There was romance, and danger for the flock. I wonder when the series will end ?? Max and the rest of the Flock finally begin to feel optimistic about their newly-gained freedom. Then the Machine Geeks appear--part machine, part human, totally destructive. They are in the service of an ominous Mr. Chu, who has his eyes on the Flock and their unique abilities. And if he can't have them, he'll make sure nobody else can either!




I loved this book too. This is another Sean King and Michelle Maxwell mystery. They are both ex secret service agents who are now Private Investigators Partners. This is their 4th story...There was action, deceit, some romance. I hope that there is going to be another book in their story. I give the book 4 out 5 stars. I have read other books by this author and fan of his Camel Club series too. My mom asked to borrow this book...so to me...Its another winner.
Thanks Miriam for the books.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Help me feed the Monkeys--We love comments

We are an award free zone. Thanks so much for all the previous awards, but I can't continue passing them on at this time. Thanks