Saturday, May 30, 2009

I'm so happy for you --- Book Review

This book comes out 7/29 and its 13.99.

I liked the friendship of Wendy and Daphne. Wendy is married to Adam and has been for 8 years. Wendy is also trying to get pregnant. Daphne is the drama queen and single. She has a knack for dating married me but her life is perfect to Wendy.

I could relate to Wendy at many times through out the book. I too had drama friends in High school and I also tough time getting pregnant too. I enjoyed seeing Wendy struggle with her friendships.

I loved that there was question guide at the back of the book. One of the questions is " How do friendships break up differ from romantic ones ?"

These were some good questions and it did get me thinking of my friendships now and growing up. I did have some good friendships but like many we drifted apart because of schedules and different life choices. I can't classify this book as anything.. But I did give this 4 out 5 stars.

Thanks Miriam.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Help me feed the Monkeys--We love comments

We are an award free zone. Thanks so much for all the previous awards, but I can't continue passing them on at this time. Thanks