Thursday, June 18, 2009

Thankful Thursday-- Dad Edition


I'm thankful for a DH that works to provide me and the kids.

I'm thankful my kids are healthy and happy.

I'm thankful that we have a house.

I'm thankful DH has a job to go to.

I'm thankful for my parents who raised me so well.

I'm thankful for my dad for all those awesome dinners, daddy daughter dates

I'm thankful DH and how he loves the kids .

I'm thankful for a DH that loves his family and my family.

I'm thankful for a wonderful DH that likes to do yard work and BBQ.

1 comment:

  1. Awe..... Did your son have his Baptism?
    I can not wait for my daughter's to reach that point. I am going to invite every family and friend to attend. CONGRATS!!!
    -Chasity aka LiLmissMaMa HMLM

    ReplyDelete

Help me feed the Monkeys--We love comments

We are an award free zone. Thanks so much for all the previous awards, but I can't continue passing them on at this time. Thanks