Thursday, September 3, 2009

Catching Fire-- Book Review





This is the 2ND Book to The Hunger Games. I was told on that at the BEA( Book Editors Association) in New York , this was the book to have, and Shannon Hale got a copy of this book. I also turned someone from Grand Central onto this book. This is one book I'm excited to read and stay up late like I was with Twilight saga.


This a book series that I'm reading for my personal enjoyment.

Against all odds, Katniss Everdeen has won the annual Hunger Games with fellow district tribute Peeta Mellark. But it was a victory won by defiance of the Capitol and their harsh rules. Katniss and Peeta should be happy. After all, they have just won for themselves and their families a life of safety and plenty. But there are rumors of rebellion among the subjects, and Katniss and Peeta, to their horror, are the faces of that rebellion. The Capitol is angry. The Capitol wants revenge. (goodreads.com)

I loved it..I loved the action, romance. I loved the characters, different plots. This is one book I will reread again. Can't wait for the next book in the trilogy. I got the book today and finished it tonight. Its that good.

5 out 5 stars

1 comment:

  1. Comes out Monday in Scotland! WOO HOO!
    I've got the day off, and my husband knows he's not getting dinner from me. I'll be reading!!!!! I can't wait!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Help me feed the Monkeys--We love comments

We are an award free zone. Thanks so much for all the previous awards, but I can't continue passing them on at this time. Thanks