Monday, November 2, 2009

Among Thieves-- Book Review

In 1990, $300 million worth of paintings were stolen from Boston's Isabella Stewart Gardner Museum in what remains one of the greatest unsolved art thefts of the twentieth century. Now, nearly twenty years later, the case threatens to break wide open. Members of Boston's criminal underground are turning up dead. But these are no ordinary murders. The M.O. of the attacks suggests the involvement of someone trained by the IRA. But when Scott Finn learns that one of his clients, Devon Malley, was part of the heist, he's quickly drawn into the crossfire, and into the renewed hunt for the missing artwork-a hunt that may cost Finn and his colleagues their lives.( Goodreads.com)

This is my first time reading this author. I loved where the story was set in Boston. I have been wanting to visit this lovely city for some time.

There are 4 main characters in this book...Finn, Koz, Lissa, and Sally. There are many point of views through the book/story.

There was alot of action at the very end and this book did keep me up reading late. There was alot of swearing though out the book --realistic to the characters but I didn't like it.

Finn--- lawyer
Koz--PI
Lissa-- paralegal, dating Koz
Sally-- daughter of a client

This book comes out Jan 10, 2010 and $24.99

I gave this book =3

Thanks to GrandCentral for the book to review and this is my Honest review of the book.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Help me feed the Monkeys--We love comments

We are an award free zone. Thanks so much for all the previous awards, but I can't continue passing them on at this time. Thanks