Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Doors Open-- Book Review


3 Friends in Edinburgh descend upon a auction in search of excitement. Mike Mackenzie, Allen Cruickshank , and Robert Gissing who lives are rather boring decided to liberate some painting from the National Gallery. They are hoping Mike will dissuade them. But though the heist goes off with out a hitch, Mike , Allen and Robert soon learn the aftermath.( Back cover)

This was my first time reading this author. I loved the setting in the book.

This book reminded me of Oceans 11 and somewhat of the Usual Suspects movies.

This was a quick read and there was more action then romance.

There were many Points of Views through out the story.

This is good book=3

This book comes out Jan 15,2010 and $24.99

Thanks to little brown for the book and this is my HONEST review.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Help me feed the Monkeys--We love comments

We are an award free zone. Thanks so much for all the previous awards, but I can't continue passing them on at this time. Thanks