Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Truly Madly-- Book Review


Lucy Valentine is from a family of matchmakers. Her dad has incident and decides to leave town and put Lucy in charge of the office. Lucy has a unique talent of finding lost things. Lucy meets Sean a retired fireman who send her sparks.



Lucy is trying to solve the mystery of a client and find his lost love. Lucy is smart, funny , and doesn't want to follow in the curse bad love of her family.



Its definitely chick lit and very fast read. I think I will read the next book in the series.



Book Review=4



This book comes out Feb 2010.



Thanks to Scribner for my copy and this is my honest review.

3 comments:

  1. I am excited to read this one! :) Your review was awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this one. I should go back to reading more chcik lits. Glad you like it.

    ReplyDelete

Help me feed the Monkeys--We love comments

We are an award free zone. Thanks so much for all the previous awards, but I can't continue passing them on at this time. Thanks