Thursday, March 18, 2010

Innocent-- Book Review

The sequel to the genre-defining, landmark bestseller Presumed Innocent, INNOCENT continues the story of Rusty Sabich and Tommy Molto who are, once again, twenty years later, pitted against each other inariveting psychological match after the mysterious death of Rusty's wifeOkay ..I have never read this author and only seen the movie of Presumed Innocent  with Harrison Ford , and never read the book , but now I want too. This book catches the reader up to what happened in the previous book so thats good for the reader.

This book has mutiple POV and there is a timeline showing the important information. Its clearly defined who is speaking and their reasoning on why they do their actions.

First Line: A man is sitting on a bed. He is my Father.

Tommy, Rusty, Nat , and Anna are the main characters speaking in the chapters. Everyone has a secret . There is some court room drama but its easy to understand what's happening.

This is the follow up to Presumed Innocent and this story takes place 20 years later. This book has twists and turns and the more I got into the book, I wanted to see what happens with Rusty , Tommy , and Nat. It does bring up some serious issues like mental illness and affairs and what happens when you are a judge and there is alot a family interaction. There is also a lot of court room drama and ..its easy to understand all thats happening. I do hope that this is turned into a movie too.

I can't put into words how good this book was and kept me on my toes . Its a good read and recommend it to all my fellow friends who love a good mystery.

Book Review=4

Thanks to Grand Central for the book and this is my Honest Review and it comes out May 4,2010.

2 comments:

  1. Sounds great! Didn't know there was a movie of it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. New follower via Book Blog Hop. I can be found here

    ReplyDelete

Help me feed the Monkeys--We love comments

We are an award free zone. Thanks so much for all the previous awards, but I can't continue passing them on at this time. Thanks