Monday, April 26, 2010

*** Moaning Monday

We had a great weekend and spent some time talking on the phone to many friends and family. Nothing bad happened , just wanted to chat.


On Friday Night -- we arrived to Christine's house for some tasty treats from Buca di Beppo(mmmmm) and kids got to play the Nintendo wii ( Mario Kart ) and we watched the movie Curly Sue. Kids all had a cupcake and those looked yummy..I had one of the monkeys leftovers. It was pink covered. I was able to talk to Christine some more besides only waves from other events we have both been at within the area. It was great to be able to talk to Nintendo and tell them I love love Tetris video game. My son loves Ben 10 and asked if they had that game when we first walked in the room.
This is what we got to take home , and its not opened yet. Maybe later , we'll open it.Thanks so much for the invitation and my kids had a fun time and it was nice to meet other families and do something different.

Saturday-- I went food shopping by myself and got some Lovin Scoopful for my family to try before the party next week with some dear friends that are coming over. I also took my dd M to Red Robin and we enjoyed our time together and she had a shake and we shared a BLTA.


Sunday of course was church and the only major thing happening this week is helping out again in A's class again, scouts, Achievement days.


A pretty normal week. Last week DH did buy Avatar , and we all watched the movie together. I can see why it was up for awards. The CGI was amazing.

4 comments:

  1. sounds like a great weekend! just saw your commment over at seven clown circus-I'm a mom of 5 too-same as you, 4 girls and a boy but my boy is the youngest-nice to meet you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope to finally see Avatar now that it is out on DVD.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It was fun to have you and your family here on Friday night, Julie... Thanks for coming!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds like you had a fun weekend!! So glad you stopped by to help me celebrate my SITS day today! I bet you have your hands full with those FIVE monkeys!! They are too cute!

    ReplyDelete

Help me feed the Monkeys--We love comments

We are an award free zone. Thanks so much for all the previous awards, but I can't continue passing them on at this time. Thanks