Friday, April 9, 2010

PinkBerry VIP Party

On Thursday Night-- I got to go to a VIP party for this new yogurt shop that is opening up in my town.I got to meet new friends and see some old. There will be one opening up in my town soon, but this is first one. The store was giving away free treats from 6-10 pm and the line was huge, and it was nice not to be in a long line for food.
Its a crowded Tent in a busy parking lot on a very busy intersection and the only thing running through your mind is to find a parking spot. Seriously kidding aside I did run into my friend Summer and chatted for a bit.
I walked over to the Tent and checked in and saw all the yummy toppings on a table. They had many different choices of drinks too and music playing too.

After 7 pm , they brought out a whole variety of flavors to choose from and then add topping onto it. I tried the chocolate and the pomergrante flavors..they are yummy.

I did go in the picture booth and did do a pics of me and with Summer. I did see Christine and talked a little bit with her and talked with the lady in charge of the event--Lesley. It was nice to put a names to screen names. It was also great to meet some new people too. Yes I was able to recommend some more books again( Book Pusher that I am)

Thanks so much to Lesley for the invite to the VIP party and I enjoyed my time away from the kids , to have an Adult night.

Pinkberry is really big in Hollywood now..as somewho who enjoys these frozen treats, this is something I would take my family too as treat, will be going to the one in my town. I didn't get a look at the prices while I was there.


Summer & I

8 comments:

  1. what a fun night! pinkberry is a delicious treat- my fav are the fruity ones.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. yes Pink berry is awesome.
    The closest one in my area is all the way in Fashion Island and I live maybe... 20 minutes away from it.
    Not as far away as Hollywood bust still...

    I don't like the flavors for some reason I only go with the original even at the other yogurt store.
    Glad you have fun at the party.

    ReplyDelete
  4. We don't have any - takes Lousiana about 20 years to catch up with the rest of the world. We got a boat load of Popeyes, though. LOL. We did get an impersonator it was called like Orangeberry or something, they went out of business real quick. I wonder if it was a legality issue, or if they just stunk. The size of the servings was like the size of the tester at the marble slab place and it was $4.

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG!They had one of these in the town near where I lived in Korea, used to take two buses to get there! OMG

    I am going when I go to BEA. EEEK

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have never heard of this place of goodness.!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I've been hearing about Pinkberry but they haven't opened any up around where I live yet. When they do I hope they throw a grand opening like this. Looks like it was fun!

    Thanks for stopping by my blog on Wednesday for my SITS Featured Blogger Day!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm so glad you could come, and have a break from the kids for a night. The pictures turned out so cute! :) I have mine up on a magnet board at work.

    ReplyDelete

Help me feed the Monkeys--We love comments

We are an award free zone. Thanks so much for all the previous awards, but I can't continue passing them on at this time. Thanks