Thursday, August 5, 2010

SACMob--what is this ??

I was thinking after seeing all these tweets or meet up's online that I have never had to chance to chat with other local Mom Bloggers.

At other events , you don't get to chat before an event. I know that there are at least 15-20 mom bloggers that DO want to meet and because blogging is fun but its nice to meet the person behind the blog.

I also found a Brandie( friend) who wants to see this happen too and we both have the same vision of the event and chatting with each other.

When was the last time Sacramento Mom Bloggers meet ?? Never and I want to change this and meet other local bloggers.

We also want to promote Sacramento Business and this great area in which we live. I know that Blog Her is happening right now and that a great place for National Networking , but we need to start local

Save the Date of Sept 18 from 11-2

If you are a LOCAL business and want to donate goods or services , we are more than welcome to work with you on this event.

YOu can email me at aprilmom00 at gmail dot com. I look forward to working with you.

1 comment:

  1. What a fantastic idea, would love to do this. I will save the date!

    ReplyDelete

Help me feed the Monkeys--We love comments

We are an award free zone. Thanks so much for all the previous awards, but I can't continue passing them on at this time. Thanks