Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Whooga Boots --review

I admit it ..I love shoes but I don't often buy them often because I have kids. Kids needs go before mine , many times. When I got asked to try a pair of boots..I was estastic .
This is the shipping of my boots to try and then review

25th August 2010 - 1:08 AM Order Shipped (Factory)

26th August 2010 - 5:12 PM Posting
26th August 2010 - 5:45 PM Despatch from Sorting Center
26th August 2010 - 5:58 PM Arrival at Sorting Center
26th August 2010 - 6:48 PM Despatch from Sorting Center
26th August 2010 - 10:42 PM Arrival at Sorting Center (Shipping Port)
27th August 2010 - 0:18 AM Despatch from Sorting Center (Shipping Port)
28th August 2010 - 0:35 AM Arrival at Sorting Center (United States Of America Uslaxa)
28th August 2010 - 0:36 AM Handed over to Customs (United States Of America Uslaxa)

I had to pick them up at my local post office. I opened the package and there they were. I got the choice to pick my pair of boots. I picked the brown high boots . They are so comfortable and the lining is made of thermofleece. I've been walking around my house in these comfy shoes. Whooga is an Australian company and their prices are reasonable for boots here in the United States.

With this order I also got a care kit to help make sure that I know all the ways to take care of the boots.
They have such a variety of colors and styles. It was hard just to pick a style and then a color. Thanks to Whooga for the Boots and this is my Honest Opinion.

6 comments:

  1. ALLRIGHT...I want some whooga's!!!!!:D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lucky! Love the boots you picked. ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have never worn boots until last year. My husband bought me a pair for my birthday. I LOVE THEM! These look so comfortable!
    Dropping by from the D-List.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous. I'm totally envious.

    ReplyDelete

Help me feed the Monkeys--We love comments

We are an award free zone. Thanks so much for all the previous awards, but I can't continue passing them on at this time. Thanks