Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Beautiful Dead- Arizona Book Review

Arizona (Beautiful Dead)This is the 2nd book in the Beautiful Dead series and this time the focus is on solving Arizona's demise.

I read the first book to understand these beautiful dead zombies that have one year to solve their deaths before they can cross over . Darica was in love with Phoenix's and he her only lifeline to beautiful dead. I read the first book , so I could understand what the story was about , and to understand the characters better.

Darica has to solve Jonas, Arizona, Summer , and Phoenix's deaths because they were killed under mysterious circumstances. She has taken the loss the Phoenix the hardest because he was her boyfriend. Hunter is in charge of all the kids , and they live in farmhouse away from the town.

Arizona  kept to herself and ,her family has secrets that they don't want the whole town to know about . She also had a secret boyfriend and brother .

This book to me was a fast read and trying to figure out who murdered her. I loved seeing Hunter the overlord and I know that she will end up solving his murder too. I do hope that Darica gets over Phoenix and moves onto either Logan or Brandon. They are both helping get her life back to normal.

Book Review= 3/C

Thanks so much to Source books for the book and this is my Honest review

2 comments:

  1. I just finished this the other day. It was OK, I liked book one a lot better. I agree, Brandon (although that would be a bit wierd considering that he is Phoenix's brother) or Brandon would be good for her.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great review. Though the premise sounds interesting, I don't think it's for me. :)

    ReplyDelete

Help me feed the Monkeys--We love comments

We are an award free zone. Thanks so much for all the previous awards, but I can't continue passing them on at this time. Thanks