Saturday, October 30, 2010

Tigers Milk --Review

I was lucky enough to have my kids try the Tigers Milk again. My kids love how these taste.
I have seen them in my local grocery store and the flavors of these are tasty, and yummy.

I love that this is healthy and reasonably priced for those times when I need snacks to feed my kids. They can be found at Costco, Trader Joe, Alberstons, Meijer and 7-eleven.

Tigers Milk has been around for 50 years  and there are 4 flavors : Protein Rich, Peanut Butter, Peanut Butter and Honey , and Peanut Butter Crunch.

Thanks to Dana for the snacks for my kids and this is my Honest Review

No comments:

Post a Comment

Help me feed the Monkeys--We love comments

We are an award free zone. Thanks so much for all the previous awards, but I can't continue passing them on at this time. Thanks