Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Alien Tango ARC Review

Alien Tango
Kitty has finally earned her wings in the Airman Division. Jeff has moved onto watching Lifetime television . There is an incident in Paraguay and its 6 months later after when we first meet the Aliens.

Situation in Florida that needs to resolved with the Alpha team. Jeff's family also happens to live there near the base in Florida. There is a Club 51 that's is against the Aliens and they have chapters all over the United States.

My Fave scene was Jeff caring the Toilet Paper after having some wild sex with Kitty. I was Laughing out Loud alot.

Loved the Phone conversations with Reader. He had some of the best lines through the book.

Christopher needs some loving with someone ..please Gini. I want the cousins to happy.

Loved the Family Dinner & and more family secrets are revealed and we find out what food Jeff refuses to eat.

I was so SAD at a certain scenes.

Lots of Gators through out the book , and they help save the day many times.

I found this to be like Meet the Parents/ Evolution/ Bond/ 9 1/2 weeks

Loved the conversation with Gloria

Loved pg. 412 --Not saying but this was awesome :)

Book Review= A

Best Chapter 49

Best Line: Martini was a pro at mind blowing sex in any kind of location, and we were pros's by now at doing it in the shower. In deference to the Alligators and the swamp, we cleaned off first , then Martini proceeded to remind me why it was great to be his woman.

I won this book from Gini and now sharing the book love with all my fellow Armani Alien lovin Friends and I'm not telling all what happened in the book. I'm leaving some stuff out, so that the reader will enjoy this book on Dec 7th.

3 comments:

  1. So I'm guessing you really liked it :-)
    I still have to read the first one but I keep hearing great things about the series.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have this series on my TBR list, I can't wait to read it! And now I really want to know what happens on page 412:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG me wants it! LOL I loved bk1, I cant wait to read this one =)))

    ReplyDelete

Help me feed the Monkeys--We love comments

We are an award free zone. Thanks so much for all the previous awards, but I can't continue passing them on at this time. Thanks