Thursday, December 23, 2010

I now Pronounce you Someone Else

I Now Pronounce You Someone Else
Bronwen Oliver wants to someone else. She is so different from the rest of her family. She runs into Jared who is home from college. She is in her senior year of college and trying to be a friend, and figure out where she wants to go to college.

Jared is a friend of the family, and they start dating. It even leads to a marriage proposal. Bronwen starts questioning her choices , and there was a college room mate questionnaire that raised more questions , and her relationship with Jared.

Her mom wants her to be someone else, and her brother is off with his family. Her step dad is her friend, and he seems to be the only one that understand Bronwen.

I did like that she was waiting until marriage to have sex with her husband. I did like that there were parents in the book, and there is some making out. Great debut book .

Book Review=B

Thanks to scholastic for the book and this is my Honest review.

2 comments:

  1. thanks! for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've heard good things about this one, I'm looking forward to reading it. I always like when there are parents in the book as well, so many books have absentee parents!

    ReplyDelete

Help me feed the Monkeys--We love comments

We are an award free zone. Thanks so much for all the previous awards, but I can't continue passing them on at this time. Thanks