Thursday, December 30, 2010

This Past Year with Pictures

This past year has been good for the family

  • went to Disneyland
  • family reunion
  • Boot Bloggy Camp in SF
  • helped in my kids classroom
  • read some great books and passed them onto friends
  • kids did well in school
  • participated in good blog posts IE Smart & Final
  • Learned to say NO
  • Became a contributor to Blog with Bite
  • Became good friends with Brandie
  • Planned an event to meet local bloggers
  • Read some really good books like Firelight/Paranormalcy/ Forgive my Fins / Alien Tango
  • Redid the house with painting and appliances



These is the year in pictures with the 5 monkeys . Tomorrow I'm having a giveaway for some books I have read and enjoyed.

4 comments:

  1. Adorable! Looks like you had a busy year. So glad I got to meet you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great list! Hope your 2011 is just a great.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like 2010 was full of fun things! I love the pic of your kids with TInkerbell. :)

    ReplyDelete

Help me feed the Monkeys--We love comments

We are an award free zone. Thanks so much for all the previous awards, but I can't continue passing them on at this time. Thanks