Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Interview with Cindy Loves Books

1. Why did you start blogging ??
I started blogging because I love to read and was doing reviews on another site I was on. The only thing about being on another site was they didn't have alot of viewers and half the time no one read my reviews so I decided that I would do them in another format and its been working very well for me.

2. what kind of books do you read ?
I read all kinds of books. Anywhere from middle grade to young adult, to adult fiction etc. Whatever strikes my fancy so to speak. If the book sounds good then I will pick it up to read?

3.What do you do when you aren't reading or blogging ?
When I am not reading or blogging I am probably knitting, hanging out with friends or baking.

4. Do you have any kids ??
Yes I have a son who has just turned 8 (going on 18 at times). He is like the energizer bunny. He is go go all the time. He is very active with sports and reading.

5. Best book of 2011 so far ??

Personally for me the best book so far is Across the universe by Beth Revis and Wickedly Charming by Kristine Grayson. (This one was about books)

6. Favorite book series ??
Favorite book series? Hmm good question. I just started to read the Hunger Games series (Suzanne Collins) and the Mortal Instrument series (Cassandra Clare) and I am enjoying them. I also love Kelley Armstrong's series The darkest Powers.

7. Recommend me a book ??
I think I would recommend Kelley Armstrong because I think she is a great Canadian author. I love her books.


8. Do you have a fave TV show ?
I am a huge reality tv junkie (from Big Brother to Survivior) so I tend to watch those along with Glee, Law & Order SVU, cooking shows and I just discovered Auction Hunters.

9. Fave color ?

I love purple.

10. What is something to do in your town that is touristy ??
Montreal as alot to offer the tourists but if you were to come to my part of the burbs I would recommend the Ecomuseum http://www.ecomuseum.ca/ and the village. There is tons of little shops to shop in as well as a cute children's bookstore. There is also Stewart Hall which has alot of great activities in the summer.

11. Fave Fictional men ??
Hmm this one is a little harder to answer but I guess I would say Derek and Simon from the darkest power series.



Thanks so much for the questions. They were fantastic. It was great having you here.

Cindy's Blog

5 comments:

  1. Great interview! I loved Across the Universe too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great interview. You left me wondering what Action Hunters is about.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay for Glee, SVU and the color purple! Great interview :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cindy - you should have played in our Survivor Fantasy League using a fake American address - why they block Canadians I have no idea - booo!

    ReplyDelete

Help me feed the Monkeys--We love comments

We are an award free zone. Thanks so much for all the previous awards, but I can't continue passing them on at this time. Thanks