Monday, June 6, 2011

Ten Things we did ( and proably shouldn't have) Book Review

Ten Things We Did (and Probably Shouldn't Have)
April and Vi are best friends and they scheme to live without parents for more than 3 months. If anything goes wrong during the time, it does.

April's boyfriend is Noah and they have been together for 2 years. April feels its time to lose her virginity. April and Vi go to Planned Parenthood for birth control pills, because its time to take her relationship to the next level. Vi is also wanting to lose it to Dean, and a newspaper article.

April's relationship with Noah is also changing. She also starts flirting more with Hudson. While living with Vi, she is learning more about laundry, cleaning, cars, and payments.

I did love how April thought process was, and able to see her previous memories . She is also having issues with her mom and dad because of the divorces and marriages. There is a lot of lying, drinking, smoking, sex .

-- As a mom I would be concerned about how long they kept the lie going to her Dad. I understand how they were able to get away with out any parentals . But I don't think I would let my child stay anywhere with out parentals for 3 months , I don't think this is a fair portrayal of teens , but I did think the author got read of some teens.

Book Review= C
This book comes out tommorrow

Thanks to Harper teen for the book and this is my Honest review

1 comment:

  1. I had to stop reading this after 100 pages. All the irresponsilibity just grated on me.

    ReplyDelete

Help me feed the Monkeys--We love comments

We are an award free zone. Thanks so much for all the previous awards, but I can't continue passing them on at this time. Thanks