Friday, April 20, 2012

Insurgent Book Review

This is the 2nd book in this series

Tris and Four are now in Amity Faction hiding out for the time being. She is still mourning the loss of her parents.

Through out this book we get to see all the other Factions, and we learn more of the mysteries of the Divergent and what makes them so special. Tris/Beatrice and Four/Tobias are both tested in different ways. Tris is also tested with her relationships with loved ones.

Tris and Four are tested with their relationship and also have trust issues There are new enemies , and some new betrayals.

This book was non stop action. Tris is still selfless, dauntless, and a force to reckoned with all the different factions and people that want control.

Best Line: Sometimes I feel like I am collecting the lessons each faction has to teach me, and storing it in my mind like a guidebook for moving the world. There is always something to learn , always something that is important to understand.

Sounds like a stiff-born thing to do

Book Review= A

This book comes out May 1st and this is my Honest review

While being on #teamabnegation I did notice more of Abnegation through out the book, and I see what Tris saw of the Abnegation and being selfless.

5 comments:

  1. SO EXCITED TO READ THIS!!!!! Glad to know you gave it such a high mark, that's super encouraging:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sooo jealous of you! LOL I'm very excited to read this as you know.Great review!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so excited to see that you gave this one an A! Definitely looking forward to this one. :)

    Wendy @ The Midnight Garden

    ReplyDelete

Help me feed the Monkeys--We love comments

We are an award free zone. Thanks so much for all the previous awards, but I can't continue passing them on at this time. Thanks