Sunday, April 29, 2012

Sweet Evil Book Review

My friends Mindy, and Jaime have been saying that I need to read this book. Mind you I have reading and blogging for some time so I have gotten picky with my angel and demon stories.

Let me tell you my likes:
Loved that the parent of Anna is there and not put away for the story lines
Loved the this different angel/demon
Loved that Anna is virgin
Loved Kaiden & Kopano -- 2 very different demons , and both had sweet sides

Dislikes:
Kaiden is the bad boy
Usual tropes in girl and boy on road trip with out parents
rape was mentioned for a characters and drugs


I enjoyed this book but I wasn't swooning over the Kaiden. This was one of the better angel/demon stories out there. I enjoyed it but this was book was talking about angels, and demons. I know that in our every day lives we are being tested many times to choose the right.

Best Line: The purpose of life is to find your way to a spiritual way of thinking and living-- to be able to get past the physical stuff. That's pretty much the whole test . And every soul is given talents and strengths to help them along the way.

I have never been terribly attached to anyplace. I guess it would have to be .....here.

Book Review= C/B

Thanks to Harper teen for the book and this is my Honest Review

2 comments:

  1. Great review Julie! :D Glad we didn't spoil it too much for you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am picky about angel books too. They are not really my fav, but I might try this one.

    ReplyDelete

Help me feed the Monkeys--We love comments

We are an award free zone. Thanks so much for all the previous awards, but I can't continue passing them on at this time. Thanks