5 Snacks That Help Me Write
1. Coffee: I don’t do anything without this.
2. Chocolate: This is true in general, but especially needed when I’m editing. There’s something about chocolate that makes taking the punches and story changes easier. I’m dreading Halloween though because the candy in the cupboard will be calling to me… the tiny sizes of Snickers, M&M’s, Twix, Hersey’s, and Kit Kat asking to be eaten. This isn’t good considering I’m going to be in my sisters wedding in March.
3. Potato Chips: What better to go with the sweet than the salt and crunch? If there’s Kettle chips in the house, I’m a goner. Guacamole, tortilla chips with cheese is also a favorite.
4. Popcorn: This is the second choice to chips and something a little easier and less greasy for the fingers, so I can still type.
5. Anything yummy to drink: Evergreen was fueled by Chai latte’s, Everblue and Onyx by Passion Tea, Sapphire by Diet Rite, and with Emerald I was nursing, so anything decaffeinated was up for grabs. Not sure what Everlost will bring. So far I’ve been enjoying orange juice by the carton.
Ultimately I’m trying to make better caloric choices and not snack too much, but it’s so hard. Thanks for having me on the blog, Julie.
Brenda Pandos’ Website: http://www.brendapandos.com/
Goodreads Page: http://www.goodreads.com/author/show/3449368