Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Dare you to Book Review

Ryan loves baseball , and he loves to do dares. Beth is helping her mom out since she is drunk many times. Beth takes the fall for her mom, and goes to live with her Uncle Scott who lives in a small town.
Ryan's family isn't so perfect it would seem. Ryan is also doing well with writing. He needs to make some choices this year. Beth doesn't like all the rules in place . She is trying to find her place with her uncle, and with friends.
Ryan and Beth have many issues to work through including trust. Beth also some self worth issues to deal with too.

I enjoyed this 2nd story  with these characters. I loved how were are able to see Isaiah and Noah in this book too. Ryan is another swoon worthy character. I admit I cried a couple times because I think we wonder why someone is dating us. I love this cover. I loved the rain scene and ribbons .

This reminds of the Perfect Chemistry series but these are three friends .

Book review = B

Thanks so much Harlequin teen for the book and this is my Honest Review

This book comes out May 28


4 comments:

  1. It took me a while to warm up to Ryan but I love this series.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad you enjoyed it, Julie! It's definitely a very popular series.


    Wendy @ The Midnight Garden

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think you expressed it perfectly, sometimes we wonder why someone is dating us. We don't see what they do.

    ReplyDelete

Help me feed the Monkeys--We love comments

We are an award free zone. Thanks so much for all the previous awards, but I can't continue passing them on at this time. Thanks