Sunday, June 30, 2013

Dirty Little Secret Book Review

Bailey is living with her grandad , while her sister Julie got the gig and on her way to stardom. She is busy working as performer at the mall , and meets Sam. Sam would like her to be in his band, since she play the fiddle so well.

Sam & Bailey are both attracted to each , but don't want to wreck the band since she doesn't really want to bring negative press to Julie's big break. Bailey meets the other band members Ace & Charlotte but they don't like her to start out. Bailey is also having some issues since her previous boyfriend did coke. Sam & Bailey are both off to the same college but they both have different goals.

They both have their issues to work out , and also as a band. I loved how so many county bands were brought up through out the book. I also loved the romance. There parents were in the book , but busy choosing one daughter over another it seems.

Book review= B

Thanks so much MTV books and this is my Honest Review

This book comes out July 16

3 comments:

  1. I'm reading this one now. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This sounds good. Although I'm not musically talented, I like stories about bands and the dynamics. I also like stories that have to do with siblings at odds.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have to say, this wasn't my favorite JE book. I, too, loved the romance and the bands but had huge issues with the main character. She should have stood up for herself more and not let people walk all over her.

    Great review, Julie!

    ReplyDelete

Help me feed the Monkeys--We love comments

We are an award free zone. Thanks so much for all the previous awards, but I can't continue passing them on at this time. Thanks