Saturday, August 24, 2013

Wild Cards Book Review

Wild Cards
Bloomsbury
Net Galley
For review
Sept 24

Derek loves to play pranks  and one of them gets him in serious trouble. His father is away in the Navy , and his new step mother wants to move the family to Chicago. Ashtyn loves to play football . Derek also has issues with his family. Ashtyn is the kicker for the high school football team. Derek doesn't like Ashtyn boyfriend Landon.

Derek also has some secrets , and not letting anyone close to him. Ashtyn also has to deal with her sister and nephew now living with her again. They both challenge each other with their personalities.

This was usual Simone fare . Dual Point of views of Ashtyn and Derek. I loved being in their heads. This did remind me of her other series which I adored, and yes some sizzling hot scenes. There was lot of foreplay happening between these two characters. I loved that they were both smart and were determined to get their dreams . I adore this series , and can't wait to see who is next in the series.

Book Review= B+

Thanks so much to Bloomsbury for this book and this is my Honest Review

1 comment:

Help me feed the Monkeys--We love comments

We are an award free zone. Thanks so much for all the previous awards, but I can't continue passing them on at this time. Thanks