Monday, October 7, 2013

Phantom Eyes Book review

Phantom Eyes
Flux books
Net Galley
3rd in Series
Oct 8

Braeden has to make some tough choices. Trey also made a choice that consequences for all. Braeden also seemed to studying all the players in the chess board , and trying to solve the mystery that in Belle Dam. I did enjoying seeing some romance between Trey & Braeden.

I did enjoy seeing Catherine and Jason a bit more in this book. Jade always awesome, but I think all the build up to solve this , and it end up being really easy. Jason also seemed to let down the walls in his relationship with his son. Drew made me laugh as much as the previous book.

Book review = C

Thanks so much to Flux and this is my Honest Review

No comments:

Post a Comment

Help me feed the Monkeys--We love comments

We are an award free zone. Thanks so much for all the previous awards, but I can't continue passing them on at this time. Thanks