Tuesday, November 26, 2013

Crash into You Book review

Crash into you
Harlequin teen
Net Galley
For Review
#3 in series

Isaiah is living with Noah , and needs to do his part for rent. He decides to do some drag racing and meets an angel. Rachel has panic attacks , but when she drives her car , she feels free.  They both end up meeting for a race. There is some trouble there , and the cops got word that that there was a race. Rachel & Isaiah  have an instant connection over cars.
Rachel's family is still grieving over Colleen , and does many charitable work for leukemia. She loves working on cars, and knows her cars information. She also has 4 very protective older brothers.

Isaiah  wants to get a job and become certified to work with cars. His mom just made a reappearance back into his life.

Rachel & Isaiah  are very hot together. I love that he stood by her side and stood up for her, and even took her debt. He starts falling for his angel , and starts to slowly change. Rachel also makes in a friend in Abby. Rachel is trying to become stronger person, and she has many family obligations. Her family life isn't as perfect as it seems. Isiah really sees her and she really sees him.

I didn't like the ending to this book as much as the others, and I was glad to see Noah, Echo, Beth, and Ryan. I was glad to see that the next book is going to be about West's story. The ending was realistic , and I loved seeing the family coming together. I loved the sexy times with Rachel & Isaiah. I hope that Abby gets her happy ending. But there is A LOT going on in this book.

Book Review = B

Thanks so much to Harlequin teen for the book and this is my Honest Review

No comments:

Post a Comment

Help me feed the Monkeys--We love comments

We are an award free zone. Thanks so much for all the previous awards, but I can't continue passing them on at this time. Thanks