Monday, December 30, 2013

The Promise of Amazing Book review

The Promise of amazing
edelweiss
Balzer & Bray
For Review
stand alone
Dec 31

Wren works at Camelot  and saves a boy from choking. She would like to go to Harvard. Grayson is the boy choking , and his life is a mess.

They start a friendship and they both feel connected since the choking. Grayson would like to hang out with her more , so he gets a job working with her.

Wren is the easy child and her family life is having some issues. Grayson has gotten around with the ladies , and has made some very poor choices. He wants to right his life since meeting Wren. Wren has had a tough time since she has had hump and dump boyfriend. They both have family issues going on, and trying to sort those things out while dealing with some new kind of relationship.

This book brought up many 80's movies which i adore from adventures in Babysitting to say anything to Pretty in pink. This book was told in both of their point of views. I did enjoy the family aspect in this book. Grayson was such a bad boy that I thought that he didn't deserve wren at times. I was waiting for this book to be amazing , not cliques and unlikable characters .

Book Review= C

Thanks so much to Balzer & Bray and this is my Honest Review

1 comment:

  1. I've been afraid to read this one because it promises to be amazing - so I expect amazing lol

    ReplyDelete

Help me feed the Monkeys--We love comments

We are an award free zone. Thanks so much for all the previous awards, but I can't continue passing them on at this time. Thanks