Tuesday, October 21, 2014

Blue Lily, Lily Blue

Blue Lily, Lily Blue
3rd in a series
Net Galley
for review
scholastic
Oct 21

Blue's mom disappears . Gansey and Blue relationship gets closer . Adam and Ronin start hanging out more and working together on their magic more. Blue also learns more about her magic. Mr. Grey is in the book, and we meet Mr. Greenmantle and his wife piper.

This book was about the friendships for these four. Blue really likes Gansey more Adam. I enjoyed Ronin and Adam's friendship develop more. In this book we learn more about the ley line & Sleepers & Kings. Blue is a big part of this book. I can't wait to see how this series ends. Maggie's writing is always so amazing. I love the Raven Boys series.

Book Review= B+

Thanks so much to Scholastic and this is my Honest Review


1 comment:

Help me feed the Monkeys--We love comments

We are an award free zone. Thanks so much for all the previous awards, but I can't continue passing them on at this time. Thanks