Monday, August 3, 2009

This week

DH is off from work this week and we have fun filled week planned for the kids. I went down to see my parents and spend some time with them. I had a fun time along with the kids. The kids did fine with me and being in car for a long time. I'll be posting pics soon.

Countdown til school starts is 3 weeks til school is in session. Not much is planned this week so I won't be online much to needing a break from being online.

I'm still looking for a job and have a couple places in mind. So wish me luck.

That's my update and been reading some good books and will have those recommendations or not up soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Help me feed the Monkeys--We love comments

We are an award free zone. Thanks so much for all the previous awards, but I can't continue passing them on at this time. Thanks