Monday, September 28, 2009

Intimate Conversations--Book Review



This is 52 week of thought provoking discussions to have with God. This book addressees real life issues and includes scriptures and questions for personal revelation or group discussions.

This book also has a scripture study that goes along with the MOPS theme for this year.

I read through this book quickly and loved the how well it was set up and also how well the topics/theme worked well together.

I decided to try 2 weeks in my life . I read over the story, and I did do the discussion & reflective journal . It was great to ponder over just one thought and apply it to my life. There is always a scripture for the week and 3 or 4 thought provoking things to ponder during the week. I choose the area I thought I needed help in and did 2 weeks for me.

It was great to focus on 1 scripture/thought for a week. I was able to ask some good questions of myself and write my answers down. This book is wonderfully set up in the themes/topics. I think the author did a great job with how everything is set up and how it flows.

Thanks so much for MOPS for letting me review this book. I think that this book is great for moms who need some scripture study and can't find the time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Help me feed the Monkeys--We love comments

We are an award free zone. Thanks so much for all the previous awards, but I can't continue passing them on at this time. Thanks