Monday, March 22, 2010

Moaning Monday

Well this week isn't too busy

Pinewood Derby on Tuesday and let just say his car is all Ben 10 -- He has a fun time doing this project.
FIG for M

There is a Momslikeme event with Ikea , I can't make ....but if you can be sure to sign up.There is also a cute baby contest there too.

I got the girls some easter dresses for this next sunday. Hoping to change the pic soon.

Picked up new moon DVD

Reading & Reviewing books

We also have gotten rid of the toddler beds and now have 2 bunk beds and the rooms look so much cleaner. Also did some spring cleaning this last weekend.

I also found out that I won purple nail polish from parajunkee

5 comments:

  1. I, too, bought New Moon and made my husband watch it with me on Saturday night. It was delightful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes I'm going to have twilight thon with my dh-- he hasn't seen it either. So in my future its a Twilight night.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Didn't think I would bby the movie but a friend bought two and needed to free herself of one. Guess who bought it. Haven't watched though :O)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow. You do have a busy week. I love easter dresses! I know the girls are going to look ADORABLE : )

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yeah! New Moon. Was SOOO happy to get it I even got up early and went to *gasp* Walmart on a Saturday. Worth the crazy I think!

    ReplyDelete

Help me feed the Monkeys--We love comments

We are an award free zone. Thanks so much for all the previous awards, but I can't continue passing them on at this time. Thanks