Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Dear Teacher--Book Review

This hilarious collection of letters from Michael to his new teacher comes packed with alligators, pirates and rocket-ships, and much, much more. Can Michael's imagination save him from the first day of school?(goodreads.com)

My kids have enjoyed reading this book and have loved the pictures and the book is cute because it looks and opens like a letter. My kids have rereading this book alot. They also love the pictures.

Its very creative with all the pictures and the letter

Book Review=4

This book comes out in July

Thanks to sourcebooks for book and this is my Honest review

2 comments:

  1. Looks like a good book. I think I may have to get this one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This book sounds great! It would be a great way to kick off a summer of real letter writing. Thanks for stopping by.

    ReplyDelete

Help me feed the Monkeys--We love comments

We are an award free zone. Thanks so much for all the previous awards, but I can't continue passing them on at this time. Thanks