Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Julie's TOP TEN List of what makes her Happy

10 things that me Happy :
These are in no particular order by the way.
10. kids all asleep in their beds
9. chocolate
8. Friends both online an real life
7. Family ( both near and far)
6. Air conditioner
5. Books
4. Internet to email with friends and do this thing called a Blog
3. Pictures
2. Getting packages or Mail( not Bills)
1. DH has a job that lets me be able to stay home and raise the monkeys and that he is still sexy to me after all these years.




Its the simple things that make me happy ..so what are the things that make you happy ??

11 comments:

  1. Today I am thankful for a hubby who remembers to surprise me with fun date nights! oh, I too, am thankful for air conditioning :-).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Seriously, it makes me happy that you are happy in your life.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those things make me happy too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Most of the things they make you happy make me happy as well....especially the A/C right now,lol.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ahhhhhh sweet list :)

    What makes me happy?
    Ditto on 5 & 6
    Add my hubbie, dogs, and photography :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Let me start by saying I love that there are random Gerard Butler pics on your site. Thats a happy thing right there. Lol.
    This pic of your kids all dressed up is cute! I found you on the featured SiTs site today and what a good follow up! Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Kids asleep in bed!!! This one is HUGE for me. Bedtime has to be the best time of day. By then I just need a little quiet time to remember that I'm okay,lol

    ReplyDelete
  8. Mail that isn't a bill makes me happy too. While I'm an email junkie it is nice to receive/send out a snail mail letter :)

    popped over from Mama Kat :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. ALL of those things make me happy, too!

    ReplyDelete
  10. You had me at "kids all asleep in their beds"! AWESOME!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Well, I'd say my list is very similar to yours! Kids all asleep in their beds, DEFINITELY on the list!

    ReplyDelete

Help me feed the Monkeys--We love comments

We are an award free zone. Thanks so much for all the previous awards, but I can't continue passing them on at this time. Thanks