Monday, June 28, 2010

Moaning Monday

Dr Visit for the Boy
Summer school -2x for K


I should be telling that we put an offer on a beautiful house in a town near my sister Kristen. This beautiful house had a basement and 6-7 bedrooms. It was on 5 acres..and its something that we need. But I had cold feet and we ran the numbers ...but once we did the inspection --OMG . It reminded me of the The Money Pit . So I can keep secrets from you my readers.


So we should be sticking around here for a while . Trust me I wanted to really like the house..but when things are unknown or plumbing or electrical issues. One starts to wonder if the house was really inspected up to code or were things missing.  So if things are too good to true then they are too good.
Excited to do Boot Bloggy Camp in San Francisco and excited for the coming school year. 4 kids will be in school full time. That's means this mommy is looking for a part time job.

Excited to see family for the Reunion and then we are going on Vacation to Disneyland afterwards.Excited because I want to meet up with Lisa( Bound by Books) & Angie ( 7 Clown Circus) & Heather ( Sits Girls).

Glad to be in school district and know all the Teachers.

Oh on another note--Planning to have our family picture taken by a local photographer , because its been way to long since we have had a nice one ..the last family picture used was at B's Baptism.



5 comments:

  1. The Money Pit! Funny ;) It's a good thing for inspections :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you had the inspection.
    Have fun on your vactation.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good thing you didn't form an emotional attachment to the home so that it wasn't terribly hard to walk away! Don't forget to let me know when you are going to be in town!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stopping from SITS! You learn so much when you look beneath the surface of a house. Sounds like a great summer.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Glad your bathtub will not be falling through the roof.

    ReplyDelete

Help me feed the Monkeys--We love comments

We are an award free zone. Thanks so much for all the previous awards, but I can't continue passing them on at this time. Thanks