Marketing manager Katherine "Kitty" Katt steps into the middle of what appears to be a domestic dispute turned ugly. And it only gets uglier when the man turns into a winged monster, straight out of a grade-Z horror movie, and goes on a killing spree. Though Kitty should probably run away, she springs into action to take the monster down.
In the middle of the chaos a handsome hunk named Jeff Martini appears, sent by the "agency" to perform crowd control. He's Kitty's kind of guy, no matter what planet he's from. And from now on, for Kitty, things are going to be sexy, dangerous, wild, and out of this world.(goodreads.com)
I thought that this was a fun book. I loved the MIB and what would happen if a girl becomes new to the world. Kitty meets a sexy agent and he tells her that he wants to marry her from the start of the book. She learns things about her parents . This was a fun book and there were some good lines through the book that made me laugh out loud.
Jeff- Armani alien
Seemingly normal day, Kitty kills an alien with a pen. Meets Jeff and he wants to have kids with her and get married. Goes to Roswell NM and meets other aliens. Finds out more about what her parents do for their job. Kitty is the key in stopping the bad guy. Jeff is an Empath and his brother is Chris and also special, they both has special abilities besides being aliens. Gets parents saved and find out that have been keeping secrets about their jobs. Getting attracted to Jeff through the days. Made love within 2 days of knowing him. After doing it with him, she is more focused and understands the dreams , but being an outsider to the alien race, she can help them kick butt. Kitty also likes her rock, converse, and jeans. Chris also makes a move on Kitty too but that nothing happens. Kitty and team are able to save the day.
This was a fun book and I enjoyed the snarkness of Kitty and she seemed normal with her music tastes. It seemed a little to convenient that her parents were both knowledgeable about the Alpha Centurion's Aliens. I did that there was a cast of different characters , and liked Jeff and his flirtiness with Kitty. Liked the Aliens girls and them wanting to help. I was surprised that this book became philosophical about religion and marriage when it came to Aliens.
Once you Alien you never go back
Superfast beings shouldn't piss off the comics geek girl
She threatened my man.I get really testy about it. Do you know how hard it is to find a man who's is fab in bed, wants to settle down and have kids, and drop dead gorgeous, who happens to be straight?
Book Review= 4
I bought this book and this is my Honest Review
There were some great lines though out the book. This book was fun and different take of the paranormal.
1. When dealing with aliens, what do you think is more likely: the scary, super-smart, totally different species entirely aliens? Or the pretty-much just like humans, easy to relate to, here to save Earth aliens? I think human aliens that look just like us and relatable. I think that since they are more human, they would want to help us the humans.
2. Did you think it was convenient that Kitty's parents were so accepting of the aliens and that they both had "secret" jobs? I think it was too convenient that they had secret job in the field and granted this book was fun, it seemed that her parents had more knowable about the Aliens and that Kitty happens to find the same Aliens and save the world , that day. I understand Camp..and this book had it.
3. Did it seem that Kitty's sex life actually helped focus her and make better decisions and conclusions? I think that the sex with alien did her focus and since she was an outsider, she could look at the situation better than those already in it, and trying to solve it. Ironcially, it was the simple things that saved the world like hair spray and Music.
4. Which one? Jeff or Christopher? Why? Well Jeff seemed more Human. He found someone who was strong and independent. He was interested in her from the start , and made sure that the other Armani guys knew that she was his. Kitty was the one who had to make the choice because she had kissed both brothers.
5. The parasites had a very strange and grossly exaggerated form when they manifested. Do you think this was a little over the top, or just totally kick butt and you would love to take on a giant slug? It so reminded me of Men In Black, totally kick butt and fun. I loved the humor and the music choices.This book didn't take itself seriously , so the attitude was kick butt, have fun with Jeff.