Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Twice Bitten--Book Review

Twice Bitten: A Chicagoland Vampires Novel  Twice Bitten is the continuation of Merit and Ethan  and the Cadogan house in Chicago. Ethan wants to train Merit to be an even better Vamp and fighter. Merit has been loaned out to help with the Shifters Con Pack.

Merit is still on the outs with Mallory -who is also in training to be a better Witch. I missed seeing the interaction between these two characters. They make me laugh.

Jeff is more in this book since he is a shifter. Merit is still trying to plan that mixer since that was her punishment from the last book.

In this book there is more romance, tears, chocolate, cubs, and laughter. Ethan seems to know what he wants but because he is master of the House, he does what is best for the house and not always for himself. I found him to be a man conflicted with Merit and that's good that she can confound the master of the House.

It was great to see the whole gang back together and can't wait to see what happens in Hard Bitten. There were too many good lines through out the book...

My favorite: My  liege

Book Review=5

I would love to see a Book written from Ethan's POV and his thoughts about Merit --Hint Hint

I stalked my local BN to buy this book because amazon was going to give me this much later and stayed up way late reading this book, and now rereading it before I put it up in my closet and dreaming of Ethan.The book is out officially today.

I'm trying something with my reviews..so bear with me while I try something new. Thanks for understanding

3 comments:

  1. Sounds awesome. I love your review :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome review. I've read so many good things for this book. I gotta read it! Thanks for the reminder! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I liked your review-very to the point and perfect for fans like me who are scanners;-) I think Chloe's writing gets better with each book! I too would LOVE an Ethan POV, even if it's just a short story!

    Thanks-
    Day @Paperbackdolls

    ReplyDelete

Help me feed the Monkeys--We love comments

We are an award free zone. Thanks so much for all the previous awards, but I can't continue passing them on at this time. Thanks