Wednesday, August 25, 2010

SacMob Event

Mark your Calendars

If you want to connect with other like minded bloggers in the Sacramento area . Then there is an event for you on Sept 18th from 11-2 at Raley's Field.

It will be a nice place to mingle about twitter, blogging and facebook . But more important--it will be a place to make connections with other bloggers. I feel that Sacramento Bloggers need to meet and have those face to face connections.

I'm working with Brandi , helping to make this a fun event. I know that there are other bloggers out here that I haven't met yet.

To sign up : Sign Up Here

Did I mention food ?? There will be food.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Help me feed the Monkeys--We love comments

We are an award free zone. Thanks so much for all the previous awards, but I can't continue passing them on at this time. Thanks