Friday, December 17, 2010

Demonglass Book Review

Demonglass (A Hex Hall Novel)This is the 2nd book in the Hex Hall series. My review for it Hex Hall.


I loved that this book was so different from other series books. Sophie and her best friend Jenna travel to England to meet her dad. Cal also comes along too, and he is betrothed to Sophie. She is training with her dad to understand her powers and control them.


While there she learns more about her powers , and there is romance between Sophie and Cal. Sophie also learns more about Cal , and his powers and how he came to be at Hex Hall.  Archer seems to find his way back to Sophie , and there is are some great scenes with them talking. Through the book we learn more about the Casnoff sisters and their family. 

Sophie learns more about the removal , and spending time with Dad working on her magic. I loved learning more about her Dad, and the Eye , and the council. I loved that this book took place in London England. There were shout out to Mr. Darcy.

Archer came back and is helping Sophie , and they also discuss some issues that they needed to talk about regarding Hex Hall. Sophie doesn't trust Archer very much, but wants to solve another mystery.

I will be reading the next book in the series , and I'm hoping that a boy gets with Sophie. Can you guess who I want her to be with ???

Best Line of the book: All the magic in the world can't simply the affairs of the heart

Book Review= B

Thanks to Around the World for the Book and this is my Honest Review

2 comments:

  1. Sounds intriguing. I love magical stories. The covers for both books in the series are nice too...

    My latest review: HERE

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds fun and a good continuation of the series!

    ReplyDelete

Help me feed the Monkeys--We love comments

We are an award free zone. Thanks so much for all the previous awards, but I can't continue passing them on at this time. Thanks