Thursday, March 17, 2011

The New toolbar & things happening

I had a dream while I was younger to be a reporter, but having this blog has lead to a new opportunity for me. My blog posts will now in with the Sacramento Bee --all Book information and local authors. Books that have amazing covers.

I'm almost done with my local author series and have met some amazing ladies. I have also read some amazing books by them. Not all of them have made it to the blog , but I have made it point to read their books.

I also wanted to say that I will having 1 local contest and review for learning exchange coming up soon.

Other than that this blog is all books, most of time when I decided to post something about my kids.

On that note: My son will be getting an award today. Conferences all went well. I was concerned but my kids did even better than I expected.

I have found some more local book bloggers , so we talk books.

2 comments:

  1. Wow! Congrats on the Sac Bee!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations Julie! So exciting for you... but as a book lover it's no surprise. Good for you!!

    ReplyDelete

Help me feed the Monkeys--We love comments

We are an award free zone. Thanks so much for all the previous awards, but I can't continue passing them on at this time. Thanks