Monday, May 23, 2011

Armchair BEA --Intro about Me & how I Armchair

Hello. My name is Julie and I have been blogging for 4 years. Two of those have been about books. I found a contact through Little and Brown.  I was reintroduced back into young adult books after reading Twilight Saga. This was one series I actually bought shirts and stuff. I love to read a variety of books.

Seven  things about me
1. I love Dystopian Books
2. Yes we really have 5 kids from ages 11-5
3. I was once a discussion leader for an online website --Momslikeme
4. I'm a geek with superheros -- from DC to Marvel
5. I have made some great book blogging friends :)
6. I do share my books with real life friends
7. Strongly believe in my kids education and will fight for them & Reading

If you want to ask me more questions , I'm up for it

9 comments:

  1. Yes, #7 is a must. I'm glad you are extremely dedicated and participating in your children's education. I'm a social worker and I can't tell you how often I see the opposite...

    Have fun this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay for dystopian books and yay for #7! Reading should be a HUGE part of education.

    Here is my intro post!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love #7!

    http://thelibrariansbookshelf.blogspot.com/2011/05/armchair-bea-day-1.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous23 May, 2011

    it's great to hear how passionate you are about reading and your kids. have a great Armchair BEA week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ah, me too on #7. I hate to be a ditto, but that's a good one and I was the same way (my kids are grown, now, thank goodness). Love the hunks in your sidebar.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Waves Hi...Julie I love your 6 and 7. Enjoy armchair BEA.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yes, number 7 is an excellent statement.

    ReplyDelete
  8. So happy you're participating in Armchair BEA with us this week. :)

    ReplyDelete

Help me feed the Monkeys--We love comments

We are an award free zone. Thanks so much for all the previous awards, but I can't continue passing them on at this time. Thanks