Monday, October 3, 2011

The Scorpio Races Book Review

The Scorpio Races
Puck Connolly and her brothers live on the Thisby. Things are tough for them all around. She decides to enter into the Scorpio races and save their home. She races on her horse Dove.

Sean Kendrick works at Malvern yard and takes care of the horses there. He has won the race the past 4 years. He loves his red  horse Corr. He understand the horses and their needs.

Before the race, Sean and Puck end up training together and slowly getting to know their horses and each other. This is a strange month for both of them in many ways.

I found this to a horse lovers book, because there very little romance through out the book. I found this book about being brave and standing up for what you believe in. No One in their small town wants a girl to race.

There were Two points of view of Puck and Sean. If you have ever loved horses while your were growing up this is book for you. There is very little romance with Sean and Puck.

Best Line: Just a horse lover

Maggie has said that this is her favorite book. I enjoyed it and sure made up for me the book  Forever. This is a stand alone book. I found it to be as lyrical as her other books.

Book Review=B

This book comes out Oct 18
This is my book and this is my Honest review

No comments:

Post a Comment

Help me feed the Monkeys--We love comments

We are an award free zone. Thanks so much for all the previous awards, but I can't continue passing them on at this time. Thanks