Friday, March 30, 2012

I have chosen to Abnegation- #DivergentNation

Look who is on the Team Abnegation ( Selfless) . I will on the this team and doing challenges and promoting this book  . My leader is Amanda  and I will announce all the other members on the Abnegation on April 2nd . There will be a choosing ceremony and there is Abnegation Tumbler . I am so totally excited to be apart of this will be happening from April 2- 25 and the different factions will be competing against each other.

Thanks so so so so Much Harper Teen and I along with 50 bloggers will be talking about Blood before Faction .



3 comments:

  1. Congratulations on being Team Abnegation! Though I totally wish you and Jaime were Dauntless or Erudite!

    Harper picked a fun way to promote the book. I'm glad I finally read Divergent or I'd be scrambling to read it right now just to be a part of it! Good luck with your team. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOOT!

    You are selfless so a good fit lol

    You and Lena are against each other. I am pulled in two directions now. I want everyone to win!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooo, lucky duck! I'm so happy for you, Julie, and I can't wait to hear what you think of the book!

    Wendy @ The Midnight Garden

    ReplyDelete

Help me feed the Monkeys--We love comments

We are an award free zone. Thanks so much for all the previous awards, but I can't continue passing them on at this time. Thanks