Saturday, May 19, 2012

Arranged Book Review

Annie is having an unlucky time at finding a mate. She has been dating some rotten apples. She finds a business card for Blythe and Company. She decides to try her luck there and meets Jack.

Jack and Annie are both writers in different fields. Annie writes about love , and Jack writes about the outdoors. Annie hopes to find love with Jack and through the company. Annie and Jack do end up getting married, and have some issues to deal with the counseling through the company.

Cute chick lit and love the romance between Jack and Annie. There were MANY Anne of Green Gables reference through out the book. I did enjoy the Anne series , and I got all the jokes.

This book is an adult book , and it dealt with what woman are really looking in a relationship.

Best line: Yeah , you know , Operation get married before I'm so fat and ugly , No one will have me.

Book Review= B

This book comes out May 15 and thanks to William Morrow for the book and this is my Honest Review.

Could you ever be in a arranged Marriage ?? 


2 comments:

  1. Great line! :)

    I could never do an arranged marriage but I'm fascinated by them. The fact that they still exist and work. And hey they say love it a choice right?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nooooooo lol but it does sound like a cute book.

    ReplyDelete

Help me feed the Monkeys--We love comments

We are an award free zone. Thanks so much for all the previous awards, but I can't continue passing them on at this time. Thanks