Friday, June 22, 2012

Endlessly Book review

Lend and Evie are back again. Evie finally feels a bit normal and goes to Prom with Lend , so that's the cover of her prom dress.

Jack and Reth are back still causing some mayhem. More secrets are revealed, and Evie gets to do normal things.

This book had some of the magic of the first book. I loved Arianna  and Evie love of the fictional soap opera " Easton Heights". There were more magical creatures in this book from unicorns to dragons.

I thought that this was the perfect ending to the series. I think Jack and Reth made this book for me in the way of humor, and keeping the story moving. I love that Evie says Bleep , and that she still remembers Lish.

Best Line : Oh Fine. Great , glorious unicorn, beloved of oblivious girls everywhere, please heal me. Now , if you don't mind.

Again with the lines! What do you think this is, a B movie ? News Flash: you are not a tortured hero and we're not going to have a hot make out scene after we fight.

Book Review=B

Thanks to Harper Teen for the book and this is my Honest Review

6 comments:

  1. Unicorns???!!? I gotta get myself this book, stat. And I'm glad that the lovely humor is still going strong in this series. :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes their are funny times :) and Unicorns

      Delete
  2. Anonymous22 June, 2012

    Love the cover! I just signed a pub deal this week and was told to start thinking of my cover and was actually thinking of the Prom dress my MC wears! I'm with Tiger . . . if it has unicorns (and humor), I need to check it out:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Its a great series and I recommend it :)

      Delete
  3. I thought this was better than the last book. It did get some of the magic back but I still didn't love it as much as the first.
    I do like how everything was resolved.
    Thank you SO much for letting me borrow! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes I loved that it resolved and glad to share the book love. It will never have the magic of the first book, but it was better than the #2 book. <3 back

      Delete

Help me feed the Monkeys--We love comments

We are an award free zone. Thanks so much for all the previous awards, but I can't continue passing them on at this time. Thanks