Thursday, August 16, 2012

Into the Darkest Corner Book Review

Cathy is in love with Lee. She lived her life differently in 2003. Now she is OCD  with doors. She also has a tough time leaving the apartment.

Through out the book we learn more about Cathy's & Lee's relationship in the past. We also see her trying to move on and forward with her life and getting help. She finds a new love with someone.

This book kept me on my toes and it was so much better than I thought it would be. This book brought up rape, abuse, OCD. Cathy was asking for help but no one would listen to her.

Best Line: I'm agreeing with you.Of course change is scary. But you get through it, and you'll get through this change as well. Won't you ?

Book Review: B

Thanks to Harper Collins for the Book and this is my Honest Review.
This book is already out

1 comment:

  1. This one sounds different...still not sure about it.

    ReplyDelete

Help me feed the Monkeys--We love comments

We are an award free zone. Thanks so much for all the previous awards, but I can't continue passing them on at this time. Thanks