Wednesday, October 9, 2013

The Cutting Room Floor Book Review

The Cutting Room Floor
Flux
Net Galley
Stand alone
Oct 8

Desmond has been in love with Riley who is his neighbor. Riley likes both boys and girls. She gets outed in a big way with her girl friend Emma. Dez and Riley are making a movie together . Riley is also trying to solve the murder of her favorite teacher.

I think this book was trying to be many things. I had hoped that it would focus on Riley figuring her self out or focus on the mystery. Dez is keeping secrets and wasn't as good friend as he appeared to be. Riley does closer to solving the mystery and figuring herself out too. I do think that the cover is pretty cool.

Book Review= C

Thanks so much to Flux for the book and this is my Honest Review.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Help me feed the Monkeys--We love comments

We are an award free zone. Thanks so much for all the previous awards, but I can't continue passing them on at this time. Thanks