Tuesday, September 9, 2014

Falling into Place

Falling into Place
Green willow books
debut
stand alone
Sept 9

Liz is the queen bee at her school. She is best friends with Julia & Kennie. They live in a small town. Her mom works a lot, and her dad has died.

Liz and her friends are all telling what happens up and around the accident. She wasn't a nice person, and see some of those effects of those things she has told others. She tries to commit suicide, and the only person who finds her is Liam. Liz also did something to him. Liz tries asking for help, and we see Others reaction to her being in the hospital.

This book was a fast read. Liz noticed what she did to others , and she wasn't happy. She was very lonely. This book was amazing and sad. I am still book hungover since reading this book. This book touched on friendship, depression, family, love. This book is amazing.

Book Review= B+/A




1 comment:

  1. Book Hangover is a perfect term. I find I get them every once in a while. This book sounds really good...Karen just reviewed it. It sounds really powerful and difficult too. I'm not sure I could read it.

    ReplyDelete

Help me feed the Monkeys--We love comments

We are an award free zone. Thanks so much for all the previous awards, but I can't continue passing them on at this time. Thanks