Saturday, January 10, 2015

The Last time we say Goodbye

The Last time we say goodbye
edelweiss
for review
Harper Teen
Feb 10

Lex lost her brother to suicide. She is very smart , and she used to date Steven. She is having a tough time dealing with the loss.

She is writing in her journal of her memories of her brother. She feels alone , and her mom is always working since the divorice. She has some bad feelings since the divorce and hardly see's her dad. She is feeling her brother around her. She also done something for him.

She is having many dreams about her brother dying. She starts making friends again , and starts hanging with her neighbor.

I laughed and cried through this book. I found that this book touched on this subject better than another book I had read. I enjoyed the Unearthly series and this was another amazing book. I loved her friends.

Book Review= A

Thanks so much to Harper and this is my Honest Review

3 comments:

  1. I've read a lot of great reviews for this book. Glad to hear you liked it Julie!

    Karen @ For What It's Worth

    ReplyDelete
  2. This sounds like an emotional journey! Hand is a great author! I"m glad you enjoyed it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I found this one very moving as well!
    Thanks so much for stopping by! Jen @ YA Romantics

    ReplyDelete

Help me feed the Monkeys--We love comments

We are an award free zone. Thanks so much for all the previous awards, but I can't continue passing them on at this time. Thanks